What you need to know...
- Must be a high school senior graduating in 2020
- Recipiant is chosen based upon a number of criteria including, but not limited to, academic performance, community service, and being able to clearly communicate how mental health has impacted their lives.
- Recipiant must be accepted to attend an accredited higher education institution
- Recipiant will be chosen by a 3 person panel
- All applications are due no late than April 15, 2020
- Recipiant will be asked to attend the annual awards dinner in May 2020 to recieve their award
- See your school's guidance office for an application or download or print the application from the link below.
Taylor Brugh Memorial Scholarship
Taylor was born on October 23, 1998 in St. Cloud. He enjoyed hunting, four wheeling, nature, and being in the woods. He was fun loving, a gentle kind spirit whose smile would light up a room. Taylor was in the eigth grade when he died from suicide on May 14th, 2013. This memorial scholarship was founded so his spirit would carry on for generations to come.